We usually think of promotional products, or “schwag” as some now call these sales tools, as a fairly recent invention of the modern age.
However, history reveals that the first known promotional products were actually introduced more than 200 years ago in the form of commemorative buttons when George Washington was elected president!
HOW TO STRETTTCCCHHH YOUR PROMOTIONAL PRODUCT DOLLAR WHEN USING AS A REAL ESTATE SALES TOOL
- Choose a product with a high intrinsic value for your application. Envision your recipient using your gift.
- Be sure to receive your products in plenty of time to distribute to your recipients by the “drop dead” date if you have one. A sure way to invite waste is to be pressured for time in the distribution phase.
- Don’t get more than you need. Especially calendars. For example it hurts me to talk to a Realtor with 30 percent of their calendars left under their desk at the end of the year. However, be sure to get enough product that will encourage “the numbers” to work for you.
- Be specific, precise, and use follow through in your distributuion.
- Utilize an idea from the pages of the “integrated marketing” school of thought….dream up a tagline that is specific to you and use it on EVERYTHING.
- Enlist the help of another mind…you can call me anytime TOLL FREE 727-526-6423 to brainstorm something, whether you buy or not.
Browse my site and contact us for a request for any product, or just a FREE sample.
Every order comes with a 100% guarantee!