Preview on Feedage: mikes-blog-marketing-tips Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to RSS Web Reader View with Feed Reader Add to NewsBurst Add to meta RSS Add to Windows Live
Rojo RSS reader iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts My Zimbio
Marketing / SEO
Some ways to start a viral marketing campaign
Posted by Michael Labels: articles, branding rights, bulletin boards, Forums, web designers, writing ebooks
Some ways to start a viral marketing campaign:
* Branding Rights – With branding rights, you can customize a ebook, give it away for free and allow people to give it away too. They give it away, their visitor gives it away, you get the idea. As people continue to give away your ebook, it will spread across the internet.
* Forums/Bulletin Boards – Another great way to start a viral campaign is to set up online forum or bulletin board, let people use it for their sites, with your banner ad listed at the top of the board.
* Web designers – Web designers can make some graphics or templates, put them up on a site and give them away complete with a backlink to their site. It’s important to remember to make it a requirement for the copyright notice to remain in tact.
* Write Your Own Ebook – Write your own ebook and give away free advertising to your readers and, in exchange, they give away your ebook to their visitors.
* Articles – Submit articles pertaining to your product or site to article directories and social netwoking sites like Digg, Stumbleupon, ezines, newsletters and also other ebooks. Make sure to include a resource box and give your reader the option for reprints of your articles.